Avionics Technicians - Edwards AFB, CA
STS Aviation Group •
STS AeroStaff Services
is currently hiring Avionics Technicians
for positions in Edwards AFB, California
.Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Services, repairs, and overhauls F-22 aircraft electrical systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft electrical systems.
- Incorporate engineering changes.
- Replaces and repairs worn or damaged components.
- Adjusts, repairs, and replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
- Work typically requires a detailed understanding of the interrelationships of circuits.
- Perform such tasks as making circuit analyzes, and tracing relationships in signal flow.
- Use complex test instruments such as high frequency pulse generators, frequency synthesizers, distortion analyzers, and complex computer control equipment.
- Work may be reviewed by supervisor for general compliance with accepted practices, may provide technical guidance.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals, repair manuals, understanding symbols, flags, and general notes.
- Identify aircraft locations by station, butt-line, and waterline as shown on engineering documentation and technical orders.
- Regularly required to perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
Benefits:STS AeroStaff Services
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in fighter aircraft electrical maintenance is required.
- F-22 Electrical/Avionic system experience is required.
- Low Observable Coatings application experience and training is required.
- Knowledgeable of Tool Control, FOD, Supply, HAZMAT, Training, Quality, and Security programs.
offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787
.Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #: