Avionics Technicians - Saudi Arabia
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring Avionics Technicians
for full-time positions in Saudi Arabia
– compensation for housing & travel to and from Saudi Arabia is provided
.Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Duties:
- Repairs (to the component level) avionics units.
- Performs non-routine (flight crew generated) avionics maintenance to the client fleet.
- Performs preventative maintenance to avionics systems used by the client fleet repairs (to the component level) avionics units.
- Serves as a FAA approved inspection (returns work performed by others to service).
- Operates specialized test equipment.
- Complies with Federal Aviation Administration Rules and Regulations; must keep informed of changes in methods, standards and specifications by reading service bulletins, equipment manuals, regulations, instructions and technical trade data.
- Conforms to Company Safety Standards and Practices good housekeeping, including job site cleanup.
- Receives assignments and instructions verbally or in writing from Foremen or Lead Technicians.
- Conducts on-the-job training of junior personnel, instructing them in approved procedures and proper handling of tools and equipment, stressing safe work practices and good housekeeping.
- Reviews current graphs, charts, diagrams, bulletins, manuals and memoranda required to perform unusual work, to solve unusual problems or to determine current tolerances, methods or standards.
- Keep abreast of maintenance methods, standards, and specifications by reading bulletins, manuals, regulations and aeronautical technical data.
- Receives Inspects completed work done by lower classified aircraft maintenance personnel and certifies job as to airworthiness as required by U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) assignments and instructions verbally or in writing from Foremen or Lead Technicians.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on 737 or AW139.
- A&P License required.
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
.Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: