Maintenance Programs Engineers - Columbus, OH
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring Maintenance Programs Engineers
for a full-time position in Columbus, Ohio
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Duties:
- Assists in prioritizing, supervising and supporting activities of assigned Engineers.
- Conducts training for Engineers in area(s) of expertise.
- Serves as mentor to other Engineers.
- Serves as team leader/coordinator in the course of project management or problem resolution.
- Attends industry meetings and represents interests as required and directed.
- Liaise with manufacturers, maintenance representatives, Maintenance and Repair Organizations (MRO) facilities and aftermarket engineering firms, regulatory authority and other outside agencies to ensure that engineering work on client’s aircraft complies with Code of Federal Regulations (CFR's).
- Supports the coordination of maintenance related certification requirements.
- Review and implement quarterly MPD Updates.
- Create and amend job cards.
- Analysis of Fleet Wide Maintenance Programs.
- Creation and implementation of CPCP.
- Understanding of OEM Maintenance Program methodologies and common practices.
- Coordinates with manufacturers and regulatory authorities, as required and ensures that Engineering dispositions are properly substantiated in accordance with applicable regulations and Company manuals.
- Develop plans, instructions and documents to comply with CFRs, Airworthiness Directives (AD's) and Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM's) and to resolve non-mandatory in-service issues. Coordinates with other airline departments, as required, to provide for effective and efficient implementation of engineering dispositions.
- Develop and manage future technical, engineering related functions/projects as assigned. Support the clients Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System, Aircraft Maintenance Review Board and Safety Management Systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Course of Study/Major: Aeronautical, Aerospace, Mechanical or similar Engineering.
- XML experience.
- MRO IT Software experience is preferred (e.g., Trax, Sceptre, AMOS, Ultramain, MXI, Wizard etc.).
- MRB Reports.
- Task Cards.
- EIS, Escalations and Bridging.
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate or experience in aviation maintenance.
- 5-10 years.
- Previous experience in airline engineering functions with a minimum of 6 years in aviation Engineering, Technical Services or Maintenance Quality.
- Experience and familiarity with Maintenance Programs.
- Experience and Familiarity with Corrosion Prevention and Control Programs (CPCP).
- Ability to analyze and create Fleet wide CPCP reports.
- Creating and implementing Maintenance Job Cards.
- Experience writing and implementing engineering orders, engineering authorizations, campaign directives and typical repairs.
- Maintenance Review Board experience.
- Strong familiarity with Code of Federal Regulations (CFR's) Major/Minor alteration and repair, Designated Engineering Representative (DER) processes.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a professional, mutually beneficial working relationship with technical and quality functions and the FAA.
- Experience with Maintenance Programs and Corrosion Prevention and Control Programs.
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: