Senior Electrical Engineers - Chino, CA
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring Senior Electrical Engineers
for a full-time position in Chino, California
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Duties:
- Integration design of avionics and electrical systems in general aviation aircraft and generation of wiring diagrams, wire routing schematics and other required type design data needed.
- Responsible for approving electrical schematic/wiring diagram, wire harness design, and wire harness installation drawings.
- Provide engineering support for new avionics /electrical system installation and trouble shooting.
- Assist in the development of documentation for new avionics system installations and coordinate with project leads, certification leads and installation technicians as needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Team effort.
- You will work alongside mechanical systems, propulsion, structures and interior design functional groups to ensure the wire harness design integrates seamlessly within the entire aircraft system.
- Responsible for completing tasks according to engineering development schedule.
- Read/review vendor installation documents and guarantee all instructions are incorporated correctly during installation.
- General Aviation aircraft electrical power system design, and circuit protection.
- Electrical Load Analysis calculations.
- Experience with design integration and certification of avionics & electrical systems for 14 CFR Part 23 or Part 25 aircraft.
- Wire harness design and routing for 14 CFR Part 23 or Part 25 aircraft.
- A solid understanding of commercial avionics, preferably Garmin G1000, interface standards and their installation.
- Experience working in a drawing release process, ideally utilizing a product lifecycle management (PLM) system.
- Experience with DO-160 environmental qualifications.
- Knowledge of 3D wire harness routing in CAD systems. Preferably SolidWorks and/or CATIA.
- Any experience or exposure to SolidWorks Electrical.
- Any prior exposure to composite structures.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise PDM, PDM Works, or similar system.
- A BSEE, or equivalent discipline is required
- 10 years relevant working experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Only those individuals legally eligible to work in the United States will be considered. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this time.
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
or firstname.lastname@example.orgThanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: