Technical Engineering Specialist - Structures/Systems - Minneapolis, MN
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring a Technical Engineering Specialist Structures / Systems
for a full-time position in Minneapolis, Minnesota
.Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Responsibilities:
- Provides in-depth knowledge, skill, and experience relating primarily to aircraft Structures, Interiors, and Systems as well as associated alteration and repair programs.
- Conducts daily task activities to monitor, assess, and take appropriate actions needed to maintain aircraft equipment safely, reliably, and economically.
- Liaises directly with equipment manufacturers and service providers to develop and produce technical data and documents used in the maintenance and repair of company aircraft.
- Provides after-hours engineering support to Maintenance Control during AOG situations.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent level of experience in a mechanical or aeronautical discipline.
- Very competent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to read and write fluently in the English language.
- Basic mathematical competency together with a knowledge of Algebra, Geometry and Basic Trigonometry to support engineering analysis.
- At least 6 months experience processing engineering work in a part 121 air carrier (regional or mainline).
- Possess a valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant license (Required if not degreed).
- At least 3 years of experience processing structures/interiors/systems engineering work in a part 121 air carrier (regional or mainline).
- Must have a good working knowledge of FAR’s with emphasis on parts 121, 91, 43, 25, 26, 21.
- Must be able to analyze Airworthiness Directives and manufacturers service information.
- Structures and interiors knowledge/experience of Embraer 175 is desired; will consider other aircraft experience
- Systems knowledge/experience of Embraer 175 is desired; will consider other aircraft experience
- Must have strong skills with Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Experience using AutoCAD software to produce engineering drawings (preferred).
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and coordinate with various groups.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
At STS Direct Hire we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
or firstname.lastname@example.orgThanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: