Line Maintenance Mechanics - Reno, NV
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire is currently hiring Line Maintenance Mechanics for full-time positions in Reno, Nevada.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Must hold a valid A&P.
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ line maintenance experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to fit through a 16” x 20” opening.
- A319/320 Gen Fam is required.
- B737 Gen Fam preferred.
- Any Regional aircraft type experience is also preferred.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License.
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions.
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs, and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools.
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days.
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
.Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: