Line Maintenance Technician - Arlington, VA
STS Aviation Group •
Summary:STS Line Maintenance
is accepting resumes for a Line Maintenance Technician
for a position in Arlington, VA.Job Description:
- Perform all line maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft.
- Make critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner.
- Complete all documentation/paper work neatly and proficiently according to company policies and procedures, as well as per FAR 65.81 and 65.83.
- Work will be on CRJ 200, 700 and 900 model aircraft.
- Any other task as assigned by the lead or supervisor of maintenance.
- Three plus years of line maintenance experience.
- Must have CRJ aircraft maintenance experience.
- This position REQUIRES CRJ 200 Gen Fam.
- Level II/III A&P mechanic with good trouble shooting skills.
- High School Graduate.
- Current and valid A&P license and Driver’s license.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
At STS Line Maintenance
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
or email@example.comThanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: