Line Maintenance Technicians - Philadelphia, PA
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is seeking experienced Line Maintenance Technicians
for full-time positions in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
.Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Duties:
- Perform all line maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft.
- Make critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner.
- Complete all documentation/paper work neatly and proficiently according to company policies and procedures, as well as per FAR 65.81 and 65.83.
- Work will be on Airbus and Embraer model aircraft.
- Any other task as assigned by the lead or supervisor of maintenance.
- Candidates must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Line Maintenance Mechanic.
- A320 GenFam is highly preferred.
- Level II/III mechanic with good trouble shooting skills.
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate.
- High School Graduate.
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
At STS Direct Hire
, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc..., please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
.Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: