A&P Mechanic - Oakland, CA
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is hiring an A&P Mechanic
with 3-5 years previous experience
for a full-time position in Oakland, California
- The A&P Mechanic provides exceptional customer service to all customers, suppliers, and employees while observing and practicing all safety policies and procedures.
- Qualified candidates will perform troubleshooting, repair, and installation of aircraft engines and accessories in accordance with regulatory, customer, and company requirements by measuring, calculating, removing, testing and replacing aircraft equipment and parts.
- A&P Mechanics reconcile engineering drawings and system schematics to ensure proper repair and document and sign appropriate paperwork upon approval for aircraft to return to service.
- 3 to 5 years previous experience troubleshooting and repairing aircraft
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in General Aviation industry
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess and maintain valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- Acceptable vision may be required for inspector status
- Excellent customer relation skills required
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of simple arithmetic
- Possess and maintain valid state driver’s license with driving record acceptable to Company policy
- Ability to perform service operations outside and in extreme temperatures and inclement weather
- Requires stretching, bending, and climbing
- Excellent vision and hearing required to detect problems and conduct inspections
- Requires dexterity to manipulate hand and power tools
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
or email@example.comThanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: