A&P Mechanics - Charlotte, NC
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring Upholsterers
for a full-time position in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Duties:
- Plans and schedules interior work
- Removes, refurbishes and installs aircraft interiors per customer specifications
- Utilizes schematic drawings and blueprints
- Uses all tools and equipment required to perform the job
- Performs all carpentry work for aircraft interiors per customer specifications
- Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers
- Maintains safe work environment
- Performs some types of aircraft maintenance
- Performs other duties as may be required
- Skills in sewing, aircraft seat design, aircraft interior design, and leather work
- Skills in wood working, Formica, fiberglass, veneers, composites and laminates
- Knowledge of FAA requirements for aircraft interiors to ensure work meets those requirements
- Knowledge of computers and their operations
- Knowledge of the English language
- General knowledge of the combined federal regulations
- Ability to perform basic communications
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
- Ability to operate a motorized vehicle
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 3 years experience in interior refurbishment
- Computer Skills: General computer knowledge
- Certificates and Licenses: "A" License or any type of sewing school will do but they will accept experience over this.
- A valid driver’s license required
- Other Requirements: Must be able to accomplish any and all duties with little or no assistance.
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
or email@example.comThanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: