A&P Mechanics - Scottsdale, AZ
STS Aviation Group •
The STS team
is now hiring A&P Mechanics
for full-time, direct hire work with a great client of ours in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Description:
- The A&P Mechanic provides exceptional customer service to all Company customers, suppliers, and employees while observing and practicing all safety policies and procedures.
- Qualified candidates will perform troubleshooting, repair, and installation of aircraft engines and accessories in accordance with regulatory, customer, and company requirements by measuring, calculating, removing, testing and replacing aircraft equipment and parts.
- A&P Mechanics reconcile engineering drawings and system schematics to ensure proper repair and document and sign appropriate paperwork upon approval for aircraft to return to service.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Possess and maintain valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
- Acceptable vision may be required for inspector status.
- Excellent customer relation skills required.
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of simple arithmetic.
- Possess and maintain valid state driver’s license with driving record acceptable to Company policy.
- Ability to perform service operations outside and in extreme temperatures and inclement weather.
- Requires frequent walking.
- Requires stretching, bending, and climbing.
- Excellent vision and hearing required to detect problems and conduct inspections.
- Requires dexterity to manipulate hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- 3 to 5 years previous experience troubleshooting and repairing aircraft.
- Client will forego factory training certs for candidates who can communicate clearly and have the computer skills to utilize outlook, send emails and create word docs.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in Corporate Aviation industry.
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-877-707-5767.Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: