Lead Flight Control Technicians - Kansas City (MCI), MO
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire, a leader in recruitment process outsourcing for the aviation industry, is seeking Lead Flight Control Technicians to join the full-time workforce of a major aerospace company in Kansas City, Missouri.
Ensure timely completion of a quality product for an assigned function area. Must be able to step in and fulfill Maintenance Supervisor responsibility for short periods of time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all tasks are promptly completed in compliance with federal regulations, customer guidelines and company policies
- Monitor and correct routine and non-routine labor hours prior to exceeding allotted estimated hours
- Conduct daily and impromptu crew meetings to ensure prompt communication of all significant information to maintenance crews
- Facilitate On-the-Job Training (OJT) to provide learning opportunities through work assignment and mentoring
- Ensure timely completion of OJT paperwork per company requirements
- Provide regular feedback and performance coaching including appropriate management of time, prioritizing tasks, ensuring proper knowledge and training to accomplish assignments, and adherence to company policy to all members of assigned crew
- Develop technical and leadership skills of the mechanics
- Assist in researching all necessary parts needed for the job
- Review required customer and FAA paperwork to ensure proper maintenance updates and compliance with applicable regulations and customer requirements
- Perform maintenance tasks as required and become an active member of the crew
- Communicate with Supervisor all information on assigned employees including disciplinary problems. Make recommendations for performance evaluations on assigned employees
- Complete all company required reading and update all training files
- Five to seven plus years of Flight Control Rigging / Maintenance experience in an MRO environment
- Previous experience working as a Lead or Supervisor in an MRO environment
- Commercial aircraft experience is highly preferred
- A&P License is required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees, and candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
STS Direct Hire is a subsidiary of STS Aviation Group , an industry leader in aerospace staffing, line maintenance services, engineering solutions and global aircraft parts distribution.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc..., please contact us at 1-800-800-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to working with you soon.
Job Ident #: