Maintenance Control Supervisors - Minneapolis, MN
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring Maintenance Control Supervisors
for a full-time position in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Duties:
- Monitoring of the day-to-day operation and handling of aircraft maintenance activities/irregularities in a safe expeditious manner.
- Make decisions concerning the course of action required to ensure safe, airworthy aircraft in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate the movement and tracking of resources (e.g. parts, tools, manpower and technical data) needed for repair of discrepant aircraft.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Planners and System Operation Control (SOC) to ensure optimum fleet utilization while preserving scheduled maintenance requirements.
- Provide updates to Maintenance Planning regarding aircraft status, parts, and/or manpower requirements so Deferred Maintenance Items (DMI’s) can be scheduled for correction.
- Implement any changes to the scheduled workload because of non -availability of aircraft, such as Carry Forward, and removal of scheduled Work Orders (WO’s) from work packs based on time remaining and Priority.
- Support the Maintenance Department with hands-on aircraft troubleshooting and repairs at a variety of locations on an infrequent/ special needs basis.
- Perform other specific duties as assigned by the Maintenance Control Supervisor and as described throughout the General Maintenance Manual (GMM).
- US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Possess a valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License
- Have a minimum of 5 years background in aircraft/engines maintenance
- Must have FAR Part 121 regional or mainline aircraft experience
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- Prior experience working in a Maintenance Control Department
- Prior maintenance experience with the Embraer E170/190 series aircraft
- Working knowledge of computer based aircraft maintenance tracking systems and Microsoft Office programs
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience
- Have a background in regional or mainline aircraft maintenance.
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
or email@example.comThanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: