Worldwide Jet Charter, Inc. •
Seeking Gulfstream IV, Challenger 600 and Lear 60 Mechanics for a Part 91/135 Operation, must live near or be willing to relocate to the following location:Location:
VNY, CA/ TEB, NJ
Key Business Accountabilities:
- Place the safety of passengers, flight crew and ground crew as top priority
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft mechanical and avionics systems
- Establish and keep current all maintenance procedures as required by FAR and by internal policies
- Upload and download aircraft databases
- Assist with Department I.T. equipment and software
- High level of customer service, working with all levels of leadership, employees, and customers is required
- Perform aircraft servicing and cleaning
- Supervise outside services
- Travel on designated flights as a flight crew member when needed it.
- Act as an observer during take-offs and landings
- Work closely with captains to analyze and correct malfunctions
- Adapt to a flexible schedule which does include weekends, holiday. Willingness to work within flexible scheduling of work hours. Meet aircraft for arrival and departures including late night arrivals. Conduct post-flight and pre-flight inspections on all arrivals. Travel with the aircraft is required.
- Follow all Aviation Department maintenance policies and procedures
- Follow all WWJ policies and procedures for ground operations
- Perform other duties assigned by Director of Maintenance and Chief Inspector
- Excellent ability to utilize sound judgment
Core Business/Functional Skills and Education:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant licenses
- Minimum of 5 years A+P, avionics background and training
- Aircraft mechanical and IT background
- Strong safety background
- Avionics Certificate a plus
- Experience with Gulfstream, Challenger 600, Lear 60 aircrafts
- Must be able to meet the following checks:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Credit check
- DMV check with valid driver’s license
- Employment verification
- Medical insurance 100% Employer sponsored premium for Employee on select medical plan.
- Dental insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance 100% Employer sponsored premium for Employee’s for $50K and the option to add additional life and AD&D up to $500k or five times your basic annual earnings.
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Care Spending Account (HSA)
- Monthly Phone Allowance
- Monthly Uniform Allowance
- Paid vacation
If interested, please send resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 856-494-1607.
Disclaimer: The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe general function and level of personnel assigned to this clarification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the candidate.
Worldwide jet Charter leads the industry in the delivery of private air transportation services. We embrace the highest possible standards when it comes to safety and security. We are known throughout the world for our standards of service to our clients, operational excellence and business ethics.
Job Ident #: