Quality Auditors - Cleveland, OH
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring Quality Auditors
for full-time positions in Cleveland, Ohio
.Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Summary:
This position will be responsible for insuring aircraft maintenance documentation is complete, accurate, and in conformance to various regulation inspection programs. Job Duties:
- Responsible to conduct quality audits and surveillance on the work performed during routine and non-routine maintenance events to include; work order content, aircraft maintenance records, yellow tags, 8130-3’s, 337’s, STC’s, maintenance deferrals, weight & balance changes, AD’s, and SB’s, etc. to the extent necessary to ensure the aircraft is airworthy and in compliance with the regulations set forth by the FAA and company manuals.
- Ensure that RII requirements are met.
- Responsible to conduct quality audits and surveillance of the computerized maintenance tracking program to ensure data entry updates have been performed accurately.
- Ensure all FO-501’s, yellow tags, 8130-3’s, and other aircraft records are entered into the electronic log books (Filenet).
- Review all special flight permits for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform internal audits to ensure that company programs, systems, processes and procedures are effective.
- Perform external audits to ensure our approved vendor maintenance network complies with company standards and applicable regulations.
- Update computerized maintenance tracking program profile for newly inducted aircraft.
- Perform CFR 135 conformity inspections and ensure aircraft meets the required standards for placement onto our air carrier certificate.
- Perform quality audits on aircraft templates to ensure tasks are tracking in accordance with inspection programs and aircraft maintenance manual requirements.
- Ensure that any aircraft that no longer meets RVSM standards is properly tracked and reported to Operations until it again meets RVSM standards.
- Ensure that all weight and balance amendments and aircraft weighing are performed accurately, recorded on appropriate company forms and routed to both the aircraft and aircraft records for permanent filing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a quality role is preferred but not required.
- 8-10 years’ experience as a mechanic preferably on corporate aircraft or 2-3 years as a lead mechanic.
- MX Control Experience will also be considered as a qualifier for this role.
- 2 years of conducting aircraft inspections is preferred but not required.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license (A&P) required.
- Ability to multi-task within a team environment.
- Must have a general working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s).
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of Windows and MS Office programs.
- Aptitude to learn Company proprietary software and programs.
- Basic knowledge of business processes, exceptional organization, and record keeping skills required.
- Ability to function effectively independently or as a team member.
- Successful candidate will be highly motivated individual and a self-starter who works effectively under pressure and within time constraints.
- Comprehensive written and oral communication skills.
At STS Direct Hir
e we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
.Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: