Quality Control Inspector - Greensboro, NC
STS Aviation Group •
STS AeroStaff Services, a leader in the aviation staffing industry with over two decades of experience, has another great job opportunity! We offer our services to you, the candidate, free of charge.
At present, we are seeking Quality Control Inspectors for positions in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Quality Inspector’s primary responsibility is to ensure aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major assemblies and installations are built to type design data, and that these tasks are performed in a timely and efficient manner.
Essential Functions & Qualifications:
- Understand and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and work procedures
- Perform conformity inspection of components, major assemblies, sub-assemblies and parts during manufacturing, modifications, and installations to determine conformance to applicable requirements
- Perform conformity/first article inspections to ensure compliance with FAA approved procedures
- Observe and/or perform in-process and completed aircraft operational checkouts of electrical, avionics, mechanical, oxygen, hydraulic, fuel and pneumatic systems to determine structural and functional soundness of aircraft
- Identify, document and track discrepancies using SAP
- Prepares necessary aircraft related FAA, company and customer documents
- Support other activities as required by company requirements and management direction
- Ability to work any shift and weekends as required
- High School Diploma required
- Associate Degree or higher preferred
- Must have good English communication (written and verbal) skills
- Previous experience in computer applications such as Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Previous experience in SAP and TeamCenter applications preferred
STS AeroStaff Services provides opportunities for our candidates to connect with our client base. Our goal is to deliver the best possible workforce to meet and exceed the needs of some of the most prestigious companies in the aviation industry. We want to provide exceptional results. Our experienced and driven recruiting staff at STS wants to help you develop your career.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Contact us directly at email@example.com with your resume or for more information.
Job Ident #: