Simulator Technician III
ABX Air •
What you will do:
The Simulator Technician III will maintain the simulators; perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance; provide necessary on-the-job training to assigned subordinates; participate in all design changes as well as develop necessary changes in order to keep devices in compliance; assist with FAA recertification; perform lead functions; assist in simulators logistical needs; perform other duties as necessary.
What you need:
- Must have HSD/GED
- 6 years simulator maintenance experience, including formal military or vocational simulator training
- Ability to operate all test equipment needed for the daily task of system troubleshooting and repair
- Ability to operate computer peripherals
- Solid electronic background
- Ability to manipulate tools in small spaces
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Prefer 8 years simulator maintenance experience
- Maintenance experience on B767 and DC-8 Rediffusion and DC-9 Singer Link Simulators
Job Ident #: