Systems Lead - Kansas City (MCI), MO
STS Aviation Group •
What we need:
STS Direct Hire, a leader in recruitment process outsourcing for the aviation industry, is seeking a Systems Lead with at least five-to-seven years of airframe / structures experience.
This is not a contract position. It is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity based in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness
- Utilize technical skills and resource management abilities to train and develop mechanics
- Assist with daily operation of functional area, and work under minimal supervision
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings, engineering orders and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification
- Recognize unsafe conditions and take immediate corrective action
- Assist with planning, production and quality assurance of assigned projects
- Mentors and develops mechanics assigned to their functional areas
- Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise
- Oversee and co-sign for uncertified mechanics in accordance with the ATS RSM procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must hold an appropriate airman's certificate in accordance with FAR 65 and must have had at least one year of practical experience in the procedures, practices, inspection methods, materials, tools, machine tools, and equipment generally used in the area of their responsibility
- Applicable Repairman or Airframe and/or Powerplant (A&P) license
- Must have detailed knowledge of specialty area, paperwork and publications and an understanding of technical information in order to troubleshoot problems
- Must have broad overall knowledge of aircraft systems and major components
- Meet all regulatory requirements per FAR 65
- Ability to reason, organize and solve practical problems with minimal supervision
STS offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees, and candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
STS Direct Hire is a subsidiary of STS Aviation Group , an industry leader in aerospace staffing, line maintenance services, engineering solutions and global aircraft parts distribution.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc..., please contact us at 1-8800-800-2400 or email@example.com.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #: