BLR Aerospace LLC •
Technical support team members provide technical assistance, troubleshooting and principle training for BLR customers. Work is performed over the phone, internet and in Customer‘s facilities worldwide. Experience in aviation structures, maintenance and airframe modification for fixed wing and helicopters is required. A&P designation is desired.
- Interpretation and explanation of work instructions, technical documents, drawings and regulatory requirements as it relates to the installation and maintenance of BLR products.
- Assess, Train and Certify experienced mechanics following BLR installation training materials.
- Troubleshoot, repair or replace BLR products in the field as principle mechanic.
- Coordinate field installation/training events with multiple customers and BLR Sales.
- Ensure customer access to Tech support 24/7. Routine Tasks • Phone technical support.
- On-site customer training and technical oversight.
- Field repair & troubleshooting
- Remote Technical Support (web based videoconference). Key Objectives Ensure customer satisfaction through superior training and prompt problem resolution. Assist in the development and deployment of training materials, track and mentor qualified BLR installers within our customer base. Participate in product development.
- Certified A&P.
- Field maintenance experience for fixed wing turbine aircraft and or Helicopter experience desirable.
- Leadership or Training experience required.
- Experience in a direct Customer contact role preferred.
30 - 50%
Job Ident #: