Inside Sales Managers - Corona, CA
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring Inside Sales Managers
for full-time positions in Corona, California
.Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Description:
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for new business capture in the form of new business proposal project management for new opportunities with existing and new customers. The position will support the organization and Director of Sales and Business Development in meeting the Bookings target of the business unit. This role will be primarily responsible coordinating and managing new business proposals for major projects, securing design wins, and supporting sales and business development strategies. Duties include demand forecasting, management of business capture proposal generation, strategy development, and closure to contract award. The Inside Sales Manager will support ongoing internal sales and bookings forecast activity, manage the commercial and military manufacturer’s representative network, and be skilled and versatile enough to call on specific customers in order to coordinate new business activity, and final negotiations in support of closing deals on business proposals. Job Duties:
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of customer programs, requirements, organization, and communicate to appropriate Client Management and Sales Director.
- Meet or exceed annual new business booking targets set for the Business Unit.
- Seek additional design-in opportunities where possible.
- Work closely with outside Sales & the Director to further develop strong client - customer relationships during the new business capture cycle.
- Manage and respond to technical and price quotations via Request for Information and Request for Proposals; coordinate with outside Sales & Director to follow up until closure.
- Manage and diligently track new business capture process per the AS-9100 - approved internal NPI process.
- Update and enhance the client Business Unit Management and Commercial proposal volumes.
- Support in the development and implementation of strategies that successfully target potential customers and capture additional market share from competitors.
- Assist in managing and evaluating the Manufacturer’s Representative sales force and Distributor network.
- Participate and support in the sales and bookings forecast process.
- Establish and maintain customer profiles.
- Support the in preparation of customer/product specific client capability presentations.
- Grow base business in accordance with booking targets set by the business unit.
- Manage manufacturing rep organizations’ and evaluate effectiveness in bringing in new design opportunities.
- Support in generation and tracking of product and customer sales and booking forecasts (short, medium and long-term) on a regular basis, aligned with product lines.
- Identify customer requirements, market trends, competitive landscape, and deliver outstanding, complete customer proposals that lead to new business growth that aligns with client new business targets.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Management, Sales and Marketing, Engineering, or other related areas. MBA is a competitive advantage.
- 7-10 years of progressive sales, product, and project and/or program management experience in Aerospace, Defense or related market space – specifically in actuation, fluid controls, and/or systems or sub-systems products.
- Lean or six sigma experience a plus.
- Proven track record in technical sales, marketing, or project management in aerospace – specifically actuation, fluid controls, and/or sub-system designed components
- Strong project or account management skills including the ability to prioritize, balance, and manage multiple business development efforts.
- Solid analytical skills and solution-driven thinking.
- Ability to communicate effectively across mediums, audiences, and situations.
- Knowledge of and experience working with customer and industry-specific requirements/standards across the product life cycle.
- Applied experience with products, sub-systems or systems and other products central to the client’s business.
- Thorough expertise in Word, Excel, Power Point.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and impact change.
- Participative management style – advocates team concept.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; ability to get along well with people of diverse backgrounds, experience, and personalities.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive – but able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
.Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: