Maintenance Supervisors - Kansas City(MCI), MO
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire, a leader in recruitment process outsourcing for the aviation industry, is seeking Maintenance Supervisors with at least 18 months of aircraft maintenance leadership experience. This is not a contract position. It is a direct-hire opportunity based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Responsible for assuring that maintenance tasks and functions are carried out in compliance with the applicable requirements of the air carrier maintenance program and its inspection procedures manual.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all work performed by self, or persons under their supervision, whether in-house or subcontractor, is performed in an airworthy manner and in compliance with approved technical data and has had all maintenance steps accomplished
- In this position, a Supervisor may not supervise the maintenance, preventative maintenance, or alteration of, or approve and return to service, any aircraft, or part thereof, for which that Supervisor is rated unless that Supervisor has satisfactorily performed the work concerned at an earlier date
- Responsible for on-time delivery and adjustments to aircraft delivery schedules
- Coordinates with Marketing in terms of contract and customer-related issues
- Note: Some travel may be required
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, interviewing and training, development of technical and leadership skills, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must hold appropriate current airman’s certificate in accordance with FAR 65 and must have practical experience in the procedures, practices, inspection methods, material, tools, machine tools and equipment generally used in the work for which the station is rated within the last 18 months
- Minimum of 18 months’ aircraft maintenance leadership experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to employees, and candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
STS Direct Hire is a subsidiary of STS Aviation Group , an industry leader in aerospace staffing, line maintenance services, engineering solutions and global aircraft parts distribution.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc..., please contact us at 1-800-800-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #: