Maintenance Supervisors - Maui, HI
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring Maintenance Supervisors
for a full-time position in Maui, Hawaii
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Duties:
- Be familiar with the companies policies and procedures contained in the GOM and AAIP and submits changes as appropriate to eliminate conflicts and/or enhance operational effectiveness.
- Comply with 14 CFR (as applicable), manufacturer’s specifications, company policies and procedures, as well as other methods accepted by the FAA, when performing maintenance, repairs, and modifications to company aircraft by reading and interpreting technical manuals, drawings and blueprints to perform the required maintenance tasks.
- Be responsible for direct hire mechanics and contract mechanics. (Final approval required by the DOM or designee)
- Be responsible for all Company aircraft operating in your region and make road trips whenever necessary.
- Performs troubleshooting, inspection and diagnoses of maintenance issues involving aircraft structures, systems and engines.
- Removes and/or disassembles defective parts; assembles and installs replacement parts, components and subassemblies on Cessna Caravan 208B aircraft.
- Update aircraft fleet status information for company aircraft as directed.
- Assist with completion of shift turnover reports.
- Participate in shift meetings and briefings as required.
- Conduct on-the-job training as assigned by the DOM or designee.
- Attend training whenever assigned at home base or away from assigned station.
- Properly execute necessary maintenance records and paperwork as required by FAA and company regulations.
- Maintain the maintenance work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Adhere to material handling and control procedures specified in by the equipment manufacturers and company policy and procedures.
- Perform aircraft run-ups and taxis.
- Perform road trips to repair aircraft at other stations.
- Completes required entries into the aircraft maintenance and engineering tracking system (CESCOM/CAMP).
- Respond to gate calls regarding mechanical discrepancies.
- Additional duties as assigned by the DOM or designee.
- This is a safety sensitive position which requires CHRC clearance and DATP enrollment in accordance with the FAA Code of Federal Regulations.
- Current A&P certificate required.
- Minimum one year professional aircraft maintenance work experience preferred.
- Must have Caravan C208B experience.
- Must own basic set of aircraft maintenance tools.
- Must be able to operate hand tools, power tools and measuring instruments necessary to perform job assignments.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Must take instruction and guidance well.
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations and also as an individual.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work any and all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to perform moderately strenuous physical tasks which include bending, stooping, kneeling and working overhead for long periods of time.
- Must hold a valid US driver’s license.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
.Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: