Parts Sales Managers - Oklahoma City, OK
STS Aviation Group •
STS AeroStaff Services
is currently hiring Parts Sales Managers
for positions in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.Job Summary:
This role is responsible for executing sales strategy, initiating contact with existing and potential customers, identifying their avionics, maintenance, repair & modification parts needs and selling appropriate solution to meet those needs.Job Duties:
- Cold calling & client prospecting is required on a regular basis
- Manage new and assigned accounts for follow-on business
- Acquire and maintain new business relationships with vendors and customers
- Establish continued customer relationships
- Prepare sales information/quotes for customers/proposal preparation
- Prepare weekly sales reports to manager
- Liaise with operation staff to ensure seamless handoff of new accounts
- Increase, meet and maintain minimum gross margin sales targets as established by management
Benefits:STS AeroStaff Services
- High School Diploma or GED
- General Aviation Background and Seven (7) years of experience in direct aircraft parts sales
- Must be able to complete Quality Control Parts Inspector Training including a knowledge and proficiency test, and perform the duties of a Parts Inspector based on the successfully completed training.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency Required. Experience in Sales Force Database preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to use all technical data.
- Possess effective negotiation and closing skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management.
- Commitment to company values.
offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787
.Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #: