Program Managers - Greensboro, NC
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring Program Managers
for full-time positions in Greensboro, North Carolina
.Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Summary:
Our client is searching for aviation engineers/professionals to oversee aircraft program management. These individuals will plan, organize and direct company and supplier resources to ensure all assigned program cost and schedule milestones are met. Responsibilities include; management of schedules, design oversight, cost/benefit analysis, with involvement in development, test, certification, customer service, quality, reliability, and entry-into-service.
- Ensure program achieves certification schedule and performance.
- Oversight of program configuration control activities and product specifications.
- Provide support of supplier selection process during development.
- Provide supplier oversight of critical components and systems for production.
- Support and coordinate preparation of statement of work, proposals, cost estimates and negotiation of contract terms of conditions.
- Facilitate supplier design and program reviews to insure program deliverables, schedules and budgets are met.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Coordinating activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Regular interaction with company and supplier Senior Management as well as functional department management and staff.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited program; Master’s degree is highly preferred.
- Must have at least 5+ years of Aviation related project/program management experience; 7+ years of Aviation related project/program management experience is a plus.
- Previous experience and knowledge in on or more of the following areas: Fuel and Propulsion Systems, Mechanical Systems, Landing Gear, Structures/Composite Structures, and/or Scheduling.
- Knowledge of FAR Part 23/25 AND/OR Part 33.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written/oral) throughout all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects in one or more of the following areas of a Production Team environment (i.e.- design, performance, certification, business and customer service area).
- Demonstrated understanding of program/project management processes and procedures.
- Ability to travel (as required).
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
.Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: