Sales Managers - Prescott, AZ
STS Aviation Group •
STS Direct Hire
is currently hiring Sales Managers
for full-time positions in Prescott, Arizona
.Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.Job Duties:
- Will be supportive of the overarching strategy for client’s long-term growth.
- Will work tactically on day-to-day direct-sales opportunities with prospective customers and our partners across their territory as needed to achieve assigned revenue targets.
- Actively seek out, qualify, develop and close new sales opportunities in their territory from direct sales activities or in collaboration with our network of trading partners.
- Make direct sales presentations of current and future products to OEM’s, aircraft operators, military/para-military organizations, fleet management organizations, industry associations and other customers as required.
- Manage accounts and identify / nurture sales opportunities for a full spectrum of client Avionics products.
- Act as a customer advocate within the client organization.
- Actively engage in support of key customer issues and keep the customer’s perspective / needs highly visible to client internal stakeholders.
- Actively utilize computerized CRM toolset and provide other reporting as assigned.
- Obtain, distill, verify and disseminate market intelligence from customers, contacts, publications, etc. concerning client’s competition, market needs, regulatory issues, and broader industry & customer trends.
- Act supportively in the preparation and refinement of client’s marketing and sales strategy.
- This effort will include strategic initiatives and revenue target estimation for the 0-5 year period.
- Participate in industry events, conferences, and other company events as required.
- Show a track record or an ability to adapt to the administrative and procedural requirements of a typical multi-national corporation.
- Significant travel in region should be welcomed as an interesting and rewarding aspect of this role.
- A 4 year University degree is highly desirable.
- An ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with others (often from a remote location) is a critical skill.
- Excel at core responsibilities including: market research, marketing strategy development, brand positioning, cross-cultural communication, and most importantly – revenue growth.
- Has proven experience in front-line selling and business development endeavors for avionics or aviation-related communications systems.
- Possesses a technical and practical understanding of aircraft communications, navigation, and audio technology.
- Previous experience in developing and collaborating with a network of in-region partners, advisors, dealers and distributors is a must.
- Exposure to and experience in supporting helicopter operators, including military/ISR/SAR helicopter operations, and helicopter and fixed-wing OEMs is also highly desired.
- Exposure to the regulatory environment surrounding aircraft components/avionics is also desired.
- Has a demonstrated track record and proven ability to work successfully across a given geographic region.
- Is a self-starter, can work without daily supervision, is focused on building client relationships, and delivers measurable results.
- Lives and works in their geographic area.
At STS Direct Hire
we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc... please contact us at 1-877-707-5767
.Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Ident #: