Pilot - GV PIC
Pentastar Aviation •
This is a great opportunity to fly with the Fortune 100 Company in this part 91 only operation. You will travel around the world with the best team in the Industry.
This position serves as Pilot-in-Command and has responsibility for the safety of passengers and crew and the comfortable, timely operation of the aircraft. Supervises the flight crew and ensures that all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations. Determines flight routes, speed, and take off and landing times to fulfill scheduling requirements. Makes decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting or flight cancellations. May perform other general department duties when not flying.
This position is located at DTW and occasionally at PTK. The individuals selected for this position must live within a 2 hour radius. As a pilot for Pentastar Aviation, crew members can expect to fly about 240 hours per year.
- ATP Certificate
- Minimum of 4,000 hours of Total Flight Time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- GV experience required
- International experience required
- Ability to manage a changing work schedule
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a FAA First Class medical certification
- Customer Service and interpersonal skills required
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Ident #: