We are seeking a highly motivated individual to fill our CNC Programmer position. Under the direction of the Machine Shop Supervisor this position is responsible for the building and assembly of dies, tooling, and the programming and operation of the CNC mill, Router, Wire EDM, and Lathe programming. The individual selected must be able to program 3 axis surface milling with Exp 1 MasterCam.
· Program and operate the CNC mill and other machine equipment
· Program, set up, and run the EDM wire machine
· 2 and 4 axis wire programs for Charmilles wire EDM’s
· Work with Engineering Dept.
· Inspect CNC machinery tooling to maintain maximum effectiveness, perform basic repairs as needed
· Adhere to all company and plant safety policies and procedures