Duties: Task & Responsibility
Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, programs, calibrates and certifies integrated avionics system components at the intermediate level by utilizing avionic manual test
station/consoles and support and
specialized Precision Measuring Equipment.
Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, services, modifies, installs, calibrates and certifies avionics manual test
station/consoles and support equipment (SE) and supervises intermediate level integrated avionic component activities.
Analyzes performance and isolates malfunctions of airborne electronic equipment.
Inspects, disassembles, repairs, reassembles, aligns, modifies, calibrates and conduct check out of integrated avionic components.
Analyzes and isolates avionics Manual Test station/console and Se malfunctions.
Certifies, calibrates, modifies, repairs and overhauls avionics Manual Test station/console and SE.
Inspects and evaluates components and self-test functions of avionics Manual Test station/console and SE to determine operational condition.
Perform On-the-Job Training (OJT) for assigned trainees.
Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
Qualifications: Skills & Experience
1. Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience in RSAF AFSC 19672, or equivalent, of which one (1) year must be at the seven (70 level as an F-15 Avionics Test Station and Component Specialist Technician.
2. Qualification as an F-15 Integrated Avionics Test Station and Component Specialist is mandatory.
3. In addition, experience in performing of supervising functions such as the repair, overhaul, or modification of integrated avionics equipment and the use and analysis of intermediate level test equipment is mandatory.
- Single or Accompanied status
- Free housing in a secure compound
- All utilities paid by the company
- Free transportation
- Full medical with dental and optical insurance
- 30 days annual paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays (5 Ramadan, 5 Hijjah and 1 national day)
- Tax Free
Must have prior F-15 experience
Must be 7-level craftsman
Must be able to provide Resume, DD214 & Training Certificates
Send Resume,DD214 & Training Certificates