Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) •
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is seeking experienced and dedicated CNC Operators for a great opportunity near our client in the North East of
Atlanta, GA. Candidates selected for these positions must be willing and able to work mandatory overtime.
- All shift positions are currently available
- These are Contract-to-Perm roles with compensation based on experience
Chief Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Operation of CNC machinery
- Must be experienced in cutting tool assembly, cutting tool measurement, and offset control based on part gauging results
- Responsible for part quality and machine operational checks
- Daily preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is operating within specified tolerances
Please send resumes to Kathleen Rouse at email@example.com and call me directly at 770-635-1347.
- Qualified Applicants will possess the following:Must have at least one year of experience operating CNC Machines (including lathes
- Experience in fast paced, automated machining environment
- Certificate or degree in machine tool technology strongly preferred.
- Great work ethic, attitude and show a willingness to learn
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Job Ident #: