F-18 Ordnance Specialist O-level
Kay and Associates, Inc. •
, International, International
This position is located in the Kuwait Air Force (KAF) Organizational Level Maintenance Activity at Ahmed Al-Jaber Air Base to provide contract maintenance, modification and repair of the F/A-18 aircraft and associated weapons system.
- Perform maintenance, testing, inspections and weapons loading and down loading of the F/A-18. This includes removal and replacement of aircraft armament equipment.
- Assist the Avionics work center in the performance of weapons release and control systems checks.
- Troubleshoot and repair armament systems and arm, launch, recover and de-arm aircraft.
- Support on-the-job training and cross training of KAF personnel.
- Minimum of four years experience is required in weapons loading and down loading and systems maintenance on the F/A-18 aircraft.
- Must be proficient with the loading, down loading and handling of various weapons to include bombs, AIM-9, AIM-7, AGM-65 and AGM-84.
- Must be physically qualified to handle and load heavy ordnance materials.
- Must be proficient with F/A-18 weapons release and control system checks.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Visual Information Display System/Maintenance Action Form documentation procedures, and applicable technical publications.
- Must have completed F/A-18 Fleet Replaceable Aviation Maintenance Program, an F/A-18 Weapons Loading Course and a corrosion control course.
- Thorough understanding of COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2, OPNAVINST 8000.16 Series, and NAVSEA OP-5 and F/A-18 related technical manuals.
- No security clearance required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or Protected veteran status.
Job Ident #: