Mountain Air Cargo •
Maintenance Control provides assistance to line station and contract technicians with maintenance related trouble shooting and problem resolution. This includes:
- Answer and direct in-coming calls.
- Assist Line Station and Contract technicians in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Schedule maintenance with outstation facilities.
- Prepare aircraft status reports.
- Complete special projects in 121/135 areas.
- Serve as A&P mechanic in emergency situations.
- Issue control numbers for CDL, MEL and MCO items.
- Receive, enter, and post parts requests and arrange for parts transfers.
- Track mechanics time.
- Coordinate with respective managers for diverting and rescheduling aircraft. Ensure appropriate communication and timely reaction.
Ensure aircraft are airworthy to meet dispatch schedule
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Airframe and Power Plant License
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years experience in MAC operated or equivalent aircraft and engines.
- Prefer experience on ATR and C208 aircraft.
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Current Drivers License
Job Ident #: