Quality Tooling Inspector – Pinellas Park, FL
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
is currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Tooling Inspector
for openings in Pinellas Park, FL
- Inspect production tooling completely
- Use locating points, dimensions in several planes, irregular contours requiring spring back and dimensional calculations, multiple acting principles and computation of compound angles
- Assemble and use tooling data received from tooling, engineering and other departments concerned
- Set up tooling on surface plate or table, angle plate, sine plate, or other base in a position suitable for taking precision measurements
- Must have experience using and be very proficient using: Dassault Systems CATIA V5 and/or SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of AS9100 Standard, Lean Mfg/Six Sigma.
- Must specialize in one of the following tool inspection fields and have a working knowledge of the others:Major assembly and/or machine tool jigs, fixtures, and tooling masters. Hydro-press and stretch dies. Punch press and power brake dies; plaster patterns and master models. Templates and master layouts.
Job Ident #: