Rotor Wing Pilot
Due to expansion, CareFlite is accepting applications for experienced helicopter pilots to command single pilot helicopters in the Whitney area. Pilots work on a 7 on 7 off schedule.
Through compliance with FAA regulations, AAMS and CAMTS minimum qualifications and program standards, the qualified individual will operate Single-Pilot VFR equipment as required to ensure safe and efficient patient transportation.
In addition to a competitive salary, CareFlite offers a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, disability, vision, life insurance, PTO and a 401(k) retirement plan.
No Phone Calls, Please
CareFlite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Current ATP Rotorcraft
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate;
- 2500 hours helicopter Total Time;
- 500 Turbine flight hours;
- 200 unaided night-flight hours; and,
- Successful completion of company orientation interview, medical evaluation, pre-employment drug screening, previous employer record review and FAA background investigation.
In addition to the above requirements, the preferred candidate will have
- EMS flight experience;
- 3000 total flight hours with 500 civilian flight hours, and,
- Airline Transport Certificate.
Job Ident #: