Accounting Specialist - Marana, Arizona 22408
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Accounting Specialist for an opportunity in Marana, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with other departments concerning collections efforts, ensure customer credit status is understood and communicated clearly.
- Interact with customers in person, by phone, by email, and by letter to facilitate and drive collection of aging invoices, including copies of statements, invoices and other documentation upon request.
- Update daily/monthly/weekly payment status and projected collections.
- Process Customer Monthly Invoices.
- Process Fuel Tickets and all administrative duties as needed for fuel.
- Crate Fabrication projects including quotes, data entry, lumber tracking and reconciliation.
- Freight tracking by customer and vendor.
- Manage special projects including agreements, quoting and invoicing.
- Verify Motel Bi-Weekly Totals including processing credit card payment.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, Controller or CFO.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Two plus years’ experience in administration with knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with construction, aerospace preferred but not required.
- Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines and multitasking.
- Moderate Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word), Outlook, basic ERP, and file management.
- Strong ability to problem solve.
- Strong attention to detail; knowledge of basic accounting.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language and to follow verbal and written instruction.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to work in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)