SkyWest is the largest regional airline in the United States and partners with four major airline carriers. More importantly, we are known for our reliability, service and our professional employees who operate more than 2,000 flights each day throughout North America. We have been esteemed as one of “America’s Best Employers” by Forbes and are known for an industry-leading workforce, an exceptional leadership team and our continued solid operational and economic performance.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits such as 401(k) match, Performance Rewards, health care, retirement and discounted travel worldwide.
As a Warranty and Repair administrator, you will play a key role in keeping our operation running smoothly by ensuring parts for our aircraft are efficiently repaired and meet our top standards of safety and reliability. Working directly with bases and vendors, our team is responsible for determining part’s disposition, ensuring repair work scope is accurate, repair vendor, repair location, and if warranty applies for each part removed from the aircraft. Admins also follow up on warranties, process exchanges, and track repairs on parts with vendors.
• Determine work scope, warranty terms, and service vendor to be utilized to repair all parts removed off SkyWest aircraft.
• Work directly with OEM and third party vendors to collect warranty on aircraft, parts, and labor to give the best value to SkyWest.
• Maintain accurate records of warranty logs.
• Evaluate repair quotes to confirm vendor repaired parts as required per SkyWest and FAA standards, and ensure cost, quality, and deadlines are met.
• Review warranty disposition of parts removed from aircraft and negotiate claims and ensure all parameters are met for warranty reimbursements.
• Evaluate usage, collect bids, and purchase high dollar repairable aircraft parts.
• Communicate effectively with SkyWest personnel, warranty vendors, part brokers, parts department, and management.
• Strong decision making skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to proactively identify and prevent potential operational disruptions
• Bring a passion for finding solutions and making decisions
• Outstanding listening, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
• A desire to learn and a commitment to professional development
• Proficient working knowledge of PC and Windows applications Preferred Skills
• Exceptional customer service skills and a commitment to professionalism
• Must possess skills to successfully work under tight time constraints and in high stress situations
• Strong organizational skills and an aptitude to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Able to work independently and as an integral part of a team
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Warranty experience
• Knowledge of vendor locations (Preferred)
• SkyTrack software experience (Preferred)
Physical and Other Requirements
• Moderate noise (business office with computers, printers, light traffic, and Group setting)
• Sitting for extended periods of time in front of a computer and on the phone
To be considered, please complete the online application. Qualified applicants will be contacted. There may be an additional video interview application required. Please watch your email including spam folder.