PDS Tech, Inc. •
The successful candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties and other office management tasks, to include:
- Calendar management. Ensure director level calendars are updated and accurate. Proactively manage and deconflict schedules for smooth workflow.
- Provide prompt follow-up to meeting requests and correspondence.
- Respond quickly to changes to meetings and logistics, effectively to all parties.
- Work closely with staff assistants across LM to schedule meetings and coordinate communication between leaders.
- Work closely with customer staff assistants to schedule meeting and coordinate communication.
- Prepare meeting materials for leadership team in advance of meetings.
- Organize high frequency travel and plan itineraries for domestic and international travel.
- Prepare accurate expense reports in timely manner for Directors and others as assigned.
- Prepare, edit and proof correspondence, presentations and reports utilizing MS Office suite.
- Attend, collect and distribute staff meeting minutes for general manager.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of projects and assignments as necessary.
- Meeting and special event planning onsite and offsite.
- This position may, at times, be required to work off-hours aligning to leaders in different international time zones.
- Performs additional special assignments, as required, in support of site goals and milestones including but not limited to, Shipping and Receiving needs, vendor management, material procurement & tracking, IT coordination, Facilities & Space requirements, construction
Requirements: Must have an active secret clearance to start. Must have 6 years administrative support experience.
PDS Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Defense, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information, please click on the following link: E-Verify
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)