Aftermarket Data Analyst
Textron Aviation •
The Data Analyst role is a contributing member of the Aftermarket team. Analysts work directly with the Parts, Service, Support and Program teams to learn the industry and uncover growth and efficiency opportunities through data analysis and operational functions.
- Complete data analysis to support business decisions and overall strategy
- Prepare ad hoc metrics and reports as requested by leadership team
- Create tools and use statistical methods to support forecasting and market share analysis
- Develop and maintain Power BI dashboards to track performance
- Create Alteryx Workflows to streamline tasks and support business needs
- Assist with development of sales promotions to meet targets
- Assist with development of tools to support efficiency improvement efforts
- Provide data research support for Aftermarket teams including mods and commissions tracking
- Maintain the SFDC customer database in conjunction with sales teams and CRM
- Gain an understanding of all support areas within Customer Service
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all aftermarket and business processes and functions through rotational program
- Assist in planning, development, and execution of analytics-related training
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Analytics, Statistics, MIS, or related field required
- Mathematics/database management skills
- Finance and/or statistics experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge of aircraft is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office Products with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation.
• Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
• Health benefits beginning day one
• Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
• 12-paid holidays a year
• Paid parental leave options
A new career awaits.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)