PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
- Maintains aircraft and engine logbooks and associated records.
- Proficient performing all operator, data entry and retrieval functions associated with aircraft recordkeeping.
- Performs networking functions between individual stations, including analysis and correction of errors caused by software, hardware or data entry.
- Transmits and receives data via floppy disk, modem and other electronic means.
- Extracts data, formulates and interprets management reports, creates archives, backups, and data saves in support of military deployments and detachment operations.
- Performs a wide range of clerical and administrative duties related to aircraft maintenance, such as preparing reports and correspondence, filing and typing, performing data base and systems analysis.
- Performs duties for Organizational “O” Level maintenance in support of Squadron VP-62
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance support documentation for P-8 aircraft
- Aircraft maintenance action documentation via logs, records, forms, and electronic means
- Technical Directive compliance entries
- Maintain Aircraft, Engines, and SE Logbooks
- Dispersed Technical Publications Librarian (work center), as applicable
- Support services
- Other duties as assigned
Employees will receive a health and welfare fringe benefit of $2.65 for every hour worked.
Employees are offered medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in KAI’s 401k plan. Employees have a minimum of eleven paid holidays. After completing one year of service, employees will have two weeks paid vacation.
Employment is contingent on (a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) you successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; and (d) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date, if needed; and (e) KAI commencing performance on this contract.
KAI is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.