REMOTE Maintenance Controller Nationwide
Priester Aviation •
After completion of a one-month training cycle at our headquarters facility in Wheeling Il. This position will revert to a 95% work-from-home position with occasional travel requirements.
Part 135 Charter operations Maintenance Controller will be responsible for managing and coordinating all contingency maintenance during flight operations.
The Maintenance Controller coordinates maintenance activities with other departments to ensure flight safety and minimize operational interruptions, and ensures timely scheduled maintenance compliance.
RESPONSIBILITIES:• Determine schedules, maintenance/inspections, unscheduled maintenance requirements, items awaiting maintenance, and available workforce.
• Coordination of maintenance discrepancy corrections of all operational aircraft monitors all mechanical situations as they occur extending every effort to reduce and hold maintenance recovery time to the very minimum.
• Coordinating parts, manpower requirements, and travel arrangements for field repairs.
• Monitor aircraft availability and coordinate aircraft logistics between the Maintenance Department and Flight Operations.
• Coordinate with Dispatch and Production Planning on MEL and CDL procedures and status.
• Reviews and approves all maintenance release documents ensuring adherence to the Priester GMM and FAA regulations, and initiates Return to Service procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Management Staff.
REQUIREMENTS:• Airframe and Powerplant License
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• (2) years applicable aviation experience required
• Able to work off-hour shifts
• Must have streaming wifi service available
- Must have Airframe and Power plant License (A&P)
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- (2) years bizjet experience preferred
- Able to work custom 1st or 2nd shifts.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)