As our ideal candidate,
- 2 years experience in aircraft maintenance environment
- Computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, project, e-mail, and web-based applications
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, customers, management and contractor
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize and coordinate workload within a multiple project setting with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to analyze risk and make sound business decisions
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors degree in related field A&P Certificate or FCC License Previous experience in aircraft maintenance planning and scheduling, proposal writing, and/or invoice analysis Previous experience with SAP, Maximo, and/or Pivotal Basic knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, for example, part 91, 121, 135, and 145 Basic knowledge of process for producing Airworthiness Directives