Airline Customer Service Gate Agent
Piedmont Airlines, Inc. •
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Gate agents work together as a team to provide excellent customer service and meet corporate objectives. Our employees must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks. Responsibilities include computerized passenger boarding, assisting customers with special needs, change customer flight itinerary and seat assignments as required.
- Ability to work all shifts, all days including nights, weekends, holidays
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid drivers license
- Previous airline experience
- Previous employment as a front-line customer service provider
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
- Use of computers and other office equipment
- Some travel is required
- Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- All shifts including weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Starting Salary: $16.00/hr
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, standing, reaching, lifting, climbing up and down stairs
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds
- Assist disabled customers
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required. We also require proof of High School or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)