Aviation Maintenance Records Clerk
Grant Aviation, Inc •
Support the Maintenance Control department through maintaining, verifying, reporting, and processing data and ensure all Grant Aviation aircraft maintenance records are up to date. Analyze and obtain data to provide information to maintenance controllers, mechanics, parts room personnel, and FAA inspectors as required.
- A High School Diploma/GED is required; some college is preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of general office procedures and phone systems.
- A minimum of two years experience with duties involving aircraft maintenance records operations for turbine aircraft is highly preferred.
- Requires integrity and a professional attitude, with ability to adapt to change and a proven track record for working with numerous personalities.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while adapting to fluctuating workloads and priorities.
- Ability to maintain and set high standards for accuracy in record keeping.
- Must be highly proficient with MS Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required at all times.
- Comfortable working in an airport environment around odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.
- Organize, audit, correct and file aircraft flight/maintenance logs. Update flight time and cycle counts in the Maintenance Tracking Program (MTP) and cycle correction tracking.
- Update and maintain the Maintenance Tracking Program (MTP) for all routine maintenance.
- Review and maintain engine and prop logbooks in conjunction with Maintenance Control.
- Audit Airworthiness Directives record keeping for accuracy and compliance.
- Conduct research to verify or find time since overhaul (TSO) for hard time components, and occasionally on condition items. Process component removals and installations in the MTP.
- Review inspection packages for accuracy and completeness in conjunction with Maintenance Control.
- Enter non-routine maintenance items in the NR database.
- Support other departments by supplying current information as needed.
- Perform audits, create reports, and complete long term projects as needed to ensure accurate aircraft records.
- Comply with all safety aspects, specific practices and procedures of the work scope and position(s).
- Be familiar with the Companys Safety Management System (SMS).
- Keep your work areas clean and free of hazards; correct unsafe conditions when encountered and report those, that you are unable to personally correct, to a supervisor.
- Comply with all security practices, policies and procedures as trained, including airport security requirements and SIDA badge protocol.
- Maintain employee vigilance and report all security concerns.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)