CS Safety Program Coordinator - Saint George - UT
SkyWest Airlines •
The Coordinator Airport Operations Safety Program is responsible for continuous monitoring of operational processes and periodic monitoring of the operational environment to detect changes by:
- Promoting and Organizing the Safety Management System process (SMS) within the Airport Operations Department
- Facilitating the Risk Management process Airport Operations Department process owners
- Coordinate implementation of risk controls across departments
- Maintaining the SMS electronic database for the tracking of risk analyses
- Ensure ongoing process measurement is performed on each Risk Analysis
- As required, facilitate Control Inspection Observations (CIO) in coordination with the Manager Safety & Regulatory Compliance and the Supervisor AO Internal Evaluation
- Collaborate with process owners to review collected data from CIO’s and evaluate for control effectiveness
- Tracking and reporting the status of each risk analysis and risk analysis request
- Prepare reports for the Manager Safety & Regulatory Compliance and participates in safety meetings (including, but not limited to): Operational Safety Brief (OSB) and Safety Round Table (SRT)
- Coordinate with company safety assurance data owners to evaluate safety data as it relates to the Airport Operations Department
- Other duties as requested by Manager Safety & Regulatory Compliance
- Position requires flexibility to travel for meetings as applicable
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with leadership groups
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and effectively manage time
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience with the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Two years’ experience in aviation industry preferred
- Safety Management System and EtQ software experience preferred
- Knowledge of FARSs and Company policies and procedures
Physical and Other Requirements
- This position will be located in a hub or HDQ location.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time
- Ability to travel, when required
To apply, please complete the on-line application (qualified applicants will be contacted).
This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
See job description.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)