Location: Ontario Sales (0008) Ontario , M3K 2A5 , Canada (CA)
Full-Time Contract and Proposal Specialist
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Contract and Proposal Specialist is the subject matter expert in preparing proposals and training contracts for an assigned sales team within the FlightSafety systems for all FlightSafety products and services.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Subject matter expert in creating proposals and training contracts for training products.
- Acts as the internal knowledge expert for FlightSafety and must continually maintain a solid understanding on products, services, and processes.
- Generates and maintains documents and drafts within the FlightSafety systems such as CRM which may include unique language as necessary to accurately depict transactions as requested by Regional Sales Manager or Account Manager utilizing the processes and procedures identified.
- Represents FlightSafety contract negotiations for assigned transactions with assistance from Legal or Supervisor/Manager as required.
- Collaborates with assigned Regional Sales Manager and Sales Teams, as well as internal and external partners (Legal, Billing, AR, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Center Managers, and others as necessary). Ensures all transactions are completed in a timely, effective, and accurate manner and provides an exceptional contracting experience for Customers during every phase of the contract life-cycle.
- Accurately tracks status of all transactions assigned using the prescribed systems (CRM, etc.) as required by Management, ensuring timely follow-up and follow-through.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years related administration and contract management experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Fluency in English, and French through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, data collection & analysis, strong communication and organization skills
- Excellent computer skills including, MS Office suite and CRM system
- Able to work unsupervised, as needed
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met and/or encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and communicate. The employee may be required to stand; walk; sit.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to view monitors, technical documents, and reference material.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.