Customer Service Managers (REQ 29340): 37159
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Customer Service Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of previous relevant experience; a minimum of 3 years work experience in supply chain, service delivery, logistics, or related field is preferred.
- Must have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Should be solution-oriented, multi-task capable and have demonstrated the ability to work well with others in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, projects, and reporting functions and meet required deadlines.
- Must have highly proficient PC skills, including an advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Should possess sound organizational and planning skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Will have responsibilities for a group of kitchens and on-board service centers within a region, ensuring that they have all equipment required to service our clients flights and food orders are being processed on time per the kitchen ordering.
- Works with Service Delivery team to assist in order processing, reporting data dissemination and station inventory receipting.
- Monitors station inventories for stations that are on the IM system to make sure that inventories stay in stock to support future flight schedules
- Monitors forecasted inventory of recoverable assets into and out of stations to anticipate and monitor projected increases in inventories based on the flight schedule.
- Works with DLCC to monitor all inbound shipments to make sure the kitchen is receiving everything they need.
- Solves any issues that may arrive with station orders to make sure that customer service is protected.
- Resolves any station order delivery discrepancies by determining root cause and leading necessary remediation with stations, other internal teams, suppliers and warehouse providers; this includes initiating expedited actions as appropriate.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)