Customer Service Representative
Avflight Corporation •
The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact for customers arriving at our facility. You will have the opportunity to interact with many large business’ flight departments and high profile clients. As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide customers with professional service and solutions.
- Provide superior customer service to crew members and passengers
- Assist customers with requested services such as fuel, hangar space, catering, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints regarding Avflights services or products
- Process sales transactions, close out and balance daily inventory, fuel tickets and meter sheets
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older
- Hotel/hospitality/customer service experience a plus
- Must be comfortable learning how to answer multi-line phone system, email, filing, faxing and computer skills including Microsoft products
- Must be able to lift 20lbs and carry up to 10lbs. Frequent sitting, standing, bending, reaching
- Must pass background check, pre-employment drug test and obtain security clearance
- Must have valid Driver’s license
- Must be available for holidays and weekends if needed
- Experience in aviation is a plus
- Must be a self-starter, be reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfill obligations
- Must have the ability to multitask; excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)