Data Analysts: 36663
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Data Analysts in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.This is a short-term contract role that will be responsible for creating data models based off current governance documents.
About the Job:
With creating the data models, you will help ensure standardized data naming, establish consistent data definitions and monitor overall data quality. You will also be working with all necessary stakeholders to develop these Data Models to Order to Cash processes globally.
- Creating the data models for not only the source systems but consuming systems as well and developing business rules and standards.
- Assist in developing processes to ensure data quality is upheld.
Associates Degree in an analytical discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, etc.), Business Administration or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience analysis and business process development.
- Advanced analytical skills along with a clear understanding of the user community.
- Self-motivated, have a tolerance for ambiguity and have the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must possess good analysis, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a level of communication and interpersonal skills that enables effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have advanced skills in the current office applications primarily Excel with Access or similar data experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP and AS400 is highly preferred.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)