Coordinates the recruitment efforts of LIFT Academy with the purpose of serving as the main point of contract for prospective students and developing targeted recruitment strategies to reach more applicants.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Serve as a point of contact for prospective student questions.
- Develop, implement and evaluate innovative strategies to recruit.
- Strategize, prioritize and plan recruitment events based on program needs.
- Attend external recruitment events.
- Host online and in-person information and interview sessions.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships within the aviation community.
- Research best practices to support a growing program.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and monitor skills assessment tests for LIFT applicants.
- May assist in recruiting new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years’ experience working with students and/or applicants in a higher education setting or related field
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of various candidate evaluation techniques, including group interviews
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with social media sourcing
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects
- Highly effective collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Experience working within the aviation industry
- Experience with college admissions
- Experience with outreach and recruitment events
- Experience in advertising and hiring entry-level roles.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Makes day to day decisions used to support strategic direction. Decisions often require some thought and are somewhat structured. Decisions tend to be short term and usually moderate cost.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Able to lift up to 25 pounds up to 35 of the time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work nights and weekends
Ability to travel up to 15 of the time, including overnight and weekend travel.