Log and Records Technician
Kay and Associates, Inc. •
Maintains aircraft and engine logbooks and associated records. Proficient performing all operator, data entry and retrieval functions associated with aircraft recordkeeping. Performs networking functions between individual stations, including analysis and correction of errors caused by software, hardware or data entry. Transmits and receives data via floppy disk, modem and other electronic means. Extracts data, formulates and interprets management reports, creates archives, backups, and data saves in support of military deployments and detachment operations. Performs a wide range of clerical and administrative duties related to aircraft maintenance, such as preparing reports and correspondence, filing and typing, performing
data base and systems analysis.
- Performs requirements in accordance with the procedures established in the PWS.
- Performs aviation maintenance administration requirements in support of the activity’s assigned aircraft, engines, support equipment and flight designated personnel.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance.
- Must have completed NALCOMIS training.
- Must have completed AZ, or equivalent training.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)