- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off
- Insurance includes medical, dental and vison benefits
- Retirement wages
- Clean, modern, air-conditioned facility
- Safety focused culture
- Advanced opportunities
Provides administrative support to the logistics transportation processes that support sales, purchasing, export compliance and accounting functions of the company, and Oracle based application systems.
- Coordinates all shipments in a cost-effective manner in order to achieve customer requirements.
- Arranges space allocations on airlines and ground shipments with appropriate carriers.
- Ensures all required documentation is created, filed, and retained for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensures both the auditing and payment of all freight invoices is handled in both a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Entering work order/shipment details data into freight logistics system (Cogistics/CTSI).
- Assists in the tracking and tracing of shipments, coordination of the exceptions and communication of these exceptions, with alternate delivery plans, to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Ability to work in as part of a team as well as individually.
- Carries out special duties as assigned.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services, including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. The company is a global enterprise that employs nearly 6,000 employees worldwide with annual revenues approaching $3 billion. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components and energy markets. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
StandardAero is owned by The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG), a global investment firm with deep industry expertise that deploys private capital across four business segments: Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Credit and Investment Solutions.
StandardAero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other federal, state or local protected class.